1. The finished posters must be 11.7 x 16.5 inches (297 x 420 mm) A3 in size. The design specifics can be JPEG/JFIF, JPEG 2000, Exif, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, PPM, PGM, PBM and PNM.
2. Any artwork on the poster must be original in design & must not be copied else entry will be rejected.
3. Poster designs containing clip art and downloaded brushes will not be considered by the judges.
4. The poster must be related to the given theme.
5. Only one entry will be allowed per participant.
6. Student can use any Computer Graphics tool like MS Paint, Photoshop, CorelDraw, GIMP, PowerPoint, Mobile Graphic Tool or any other designing tool.
7. Authenticity of the submitted entries can be checked at any time.
8. Student need to upload his/her school ID card during submission.
9. There is NO entry fees for this competition.
10. No entry will be accepted after 22nd February 2021.
11. In case of any queries or problems in registration/uploading, please contact us on 7665017780 or email us at email@example.com
12. Each candidate will be given participation certificate.
13. Any submission that does not comply with above mention rules may be disqualified.
All the entries will be exhibited on Prize Distribution ceremony to be held on 27th February 2021 at Pacific University.